Acrylic Impact Modifier
Product Code : AIM 02
Brand Name : SHANDONG REPOLYFINE ADDITIVES
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 5 Ton
- Price Range
- 1200.00 - 1500.00 USD ($)/Ton
- Shelf Life
- 1 Years
- Physical Form
- Textile Industry, Plastic, Industrial
- Industrial Grade
- CAS No
- Chemical Additive
- Plastic Auxiliary Agents
- Room Temperature
- Crystal Powder
Acrylic Impact Modifiers of LS series is a core shell impact modifier. This weather protected PVC modifier is the outcome of cross linking of graft methyl methacrylate (as shell) and poly butyl acrylic (as core). Besides enhancing deformation resistance properties of PVC item, this modifier contributes to bright surface of PVC items. Being weather proof, this LS series product is ideal choice for outdoor objects like pipe fittings, boards, pipes, sheets and profiles made of PVC.
Product characteristics: This LS series modifier is considered as better than commonly used impact modifiers like CPE in terms of below mentioned points:
- Its weather resistance properties are outstanding and it helps to enhance impact prevention capacity of PVC under low temperature condition.
- This modifier is suitable for high speed extrusion process and it enhances surface brightness of PVC items.
- Besides enhancing impact strength it ensures durability of PVC products.
Safety, Packing, Transportation & Storage:
- This modifier needs to be stored away from the sources of flame as it tends to burn under high temperature. Ideal storage temperature for this product is 45 degree C.
- In case one’s eyes are exposed to this modifier, he/she should wash eyes with normal water. Seek medical advice if irritation occurs. In case of its skin contact, one should carefully wash the exposed body parts with water and soap.
- This LS series modifier is offered in airtight plastic bag which is packed in kraft paper or woven bag as per industry specified standard. The packed bag surface mentions required details like product lot number, net weight, brand and company name in printed form.
- It is available in 500 kg, 250 kg, 20 kg and 25 kg packaging options.
- Offered modifier is safe to be transported via air, land and water.
- As this product tends to burn, therefore, it is advised to use mechanical sprinklers during its storage.
|Index ||LS-21,LS-51,LS-22,LS-61 ||LS-12,LS-55 ||LS-50 |
|Appearance ||White flowing powder |
|Bulk Density (g/cm3) ||0.40-0.55 ||0.45-0.56 ||0.35-0.55 |
|Volatiles contents(%) ||1.5% |
|Particle(40 mesh passing percentage) (%) ||98% |
Product Category and Properties:
|Product sign ||Product property |
|LS-12 ||Excellent transparence |
|LS-21 ||Fast fusion |
|LS-22 ||Fast fusions, good gloss |
|LS-50 ||Excellent low-temperature impact properties |
|LS-51 ||Excellent processability |
|LS-55 ||Excellent processability |
|LS-61 ||Excellent impact properties,Fast fusion |
|Item ||LS-12 ||LS-21, LS-22 ||LS-51 ||LS-50 ||LS-61 ||LS-55 |
|Character ||For transparent products ||For opaque products |
|Use ||(Outdoor transparent)sheets, profiles ||Profiles, sheets, pipes, pipe fitting, etc. |
|Recommended dosage(phr) ||Impact Modifiers ||6~9 ||5~8 ||6~8 ||4~7 ||4~7 ||5~8 |
|Processing Aids ||0.5~1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0~0.5 ||0.5~1.0 ||0 |
|PRODUCTS ||GRADES ||ROHM & HAAS ||KANEKA ||ARKEMA ||LG CHEM ||BAERLOCHER |
|ACRYLIC IMPACT MODIFIERS ||LS-51 ||KM-1 ||FM-22 ||D-200 ||IM-808 ||E-ST 2D |
|LS-50 ||KM-342 ||FM-50 ||D-529 ||IM-809 ||E-ST 4 |
|LS-55 ||KM-369/KM-390 ||FM-55 ||D-520 || || |
|LS-61 ||KM-355P ||FM-40 ||D-320 ||IM-808A ||E-ST 3D |
- FOB Port
- Shandong, China
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 1000 Ton Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Packaging Details
- The solid product can be packed in inner plastic bags,and further in polypropylene woven bags with each bag containing 25kg.
The emulsion product can be packed in plastic drum,each drum containing 50kg or 200kg for High quality Polymer Cationic Polyacrylamide PAM
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India