PVC Lubricant H-60 is based on an ester of saturated fatty known as neutral dicarboxylic acid. It is a white or slight yellow debris or odorless, free-flowing powder. This is not dissolvable in water, but tributyl phosphate (TBP) and trichloromethane.
Product Benefits and Application
- Melting point: 42-48
- Flash point: 225
- Volatiles96 hour90:1%.
H-60 is a lubricant applicable in both, soft and rigid PVC application. This highly compatible lubricant is ideal for other additives. It can be used in many kinds of processing conditions. H-60 is useful in following ways:
- Promotion of plasticize of melt
- Improvement of impact strength
- Achievement of surface gloss
Other uses include window profile, transparent sheets, foam board and pipes. 0.3-1.2PHR is the normal dosage, which can be increased under special case.
- Material Safety Data Sheets
- MSDS provided features hazards as well as safe handling methods.
- Storage, Packing & Transportation
- We use 25kg woven or Kraft bag to pack H-60.
- Try to avoid isolation, drench.
- Store in cool and draughty area.
- Has shelf life of one year.
|Index/Product Name ||H60 |
|Density g/cm3(80 ) ||0.86-0.89 |
|Acid value mg KOH/g ||12 |
|Iodine value g 12/100g ||2 |
|Viscosity MPa.S(80 ) ||6-10 |
|Refractive index (80 ) ||1.430-1.434 |